Friday night was game night in the Estock house. We got a lot of really fun new games for Christmas so we played Wits and Wagers Family. It is so funny to play games with the little kids. Jacob doesn't really have a concept of numbers yet, so he had some great answers to the questions. We had a lot of fun and Meaghan and I tied for the win. After the game Adam wanted to look at some of the question cards, so he grabbed the whole stack out of the box and ended up dumping them out all over the living room floor. It was an accident, but I got after him for taking the whole huge stack out of the box. As soon as Samuel saw that I was upset at Adam, he ran and got my new head massager. (It looks like a whisk with the top cut off...I found it in my stocking on Christmas morning and I love it!) The head massager only works when my hair is down and it wasn't down friday. My hair was in a ponytail, but that didn't deter Sammy. He came up behind me and started trying to cram the massager down on my head. It really took some doing because the wires had to get under the hair that was in my ponytail. Sammy knew that as soon as that head massager was firmly on my head I would be feeling great, so he kept pushing. Dan was laughing hysterically watching Samuel trying to work the massager onto my head. The other kids were watching pensively to see if Samuel would be victorious in his quest. After Samuel finished he took a step back, clapped his hands in achievement, and said "Whew!" He had single-handedly made me so happy because now I had my new massager attached to my head.

I wanted to see a picture of the massager on your head. Kids are fun! Samuel is getting so grown up....wow!
ReplyDelete